Our Silk Duvets are so popular, they're currently sold out! Don't worry though — we're eagerly awaiting delivery of a new batch and expect to ship to our customers in October 2021. Order now to lock in your place!
Luxury Bamboo Bedding's Mulberry Silk Duvet (a duvet is a comforter with an easy to wash duvet cover) has been designed for maximum breathability and four season comfort. The silk duvet is extraordinarily light with excellent insulating properties. Both the Mulberry silk fill and the bamboo shell fabric are very breathable.
A Mulberry Silk duvet and bamboo duvet cover are our customers' favorite choice to stay comfortable without compromising the wonderful breathability of their bamboo sheets. By design, the silk duvet and bamboo duvet cover have superior drape for snug coverage. To achieve four season comfort, 400 grams per square meter was chosen as the silk comforter weight. The silk fill is secured by a butterfly quilt motif for even distribution and long lasting stability. Both the fill and the shell are hypo-allergenic and recommended for people with allergies. Note that our Mulberry Silk Duvets are also available with a Tencel shell fabric (made from the cellulose of beech trees) which has properties very similar to our bamboo fabric.
- Excellent breathability
- Light weight and excellent drape for comfort
- Luxurious fine tailoring with loops at each corner and one button loop on each side to secure your silk "comforter" within the bamboo duvet cover
- Available in double/queen size and king/California king size
- An elegant butterfly quilt motif stabilizes the fill for long lasting use
- double/queen size duvet: 88” Wide x 90” Long
- king/California king size duvet: 102" Wide x 90" Long
- 400 grams per square meter