Canadian Hutterite white goose down is treasured around the world for its lightness, high loft, exceptional thermal properties and purity. Our 725 loft fine Hutterite Goose Down duvets are wonderfully breathable and deliciously comfortable. The baffle box construction and self-stabilizing nature of mature Hutterite goose down, ensure that there is an even distribution of down that will persist with continuous use. This luxurious bedding item is encased in a finely tailored 700 thread count cotton sateen shell and edged with an elegant satin cord piping.
All our down duvets are made in Canada and, with proper care, should last for generations. The manufacturer is a member in good standing of the Down Association of Canada and will guarantee your Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet for 15 years.
Duvet Benefits and Features
- Cleaned and sanitized for long lasting freshness
- Excellent loft for light weight and maximum insulation
- Excellent breathability
- Baffle Box Construction for even distribution and stability of the fine goose down fill
- Luxurious fine tailoring with sateen cord piping
Available in Twin, Double, Queen, King and Super King
- Twin Duvet: 68” X 88” — 25 oz fill
- Double Duvet: 78” X 88” — 30 oz fill
- Queen Duvet: 88” X 90” — 35 oz fill
- King Duvet: 102” X 90” — 40 oz fill
- Super King Duvet: 110" X 100" — 45 oz fill